Sunday, August 28, 2011

Puppies are always a good way to start off

Here's a puppy.  Gaze into his loving brown eyes and allow yourself to feel warmth and happiness. 
That's how you should feel after you eat.
Hello!  I am trying to set up a blog, so that we can share low calorie, high flavor recipes!  You should feel happy after eating a good meal, not hungry (or worse guilty!!).  The objective of this blog is to present recipes with portions for normal people, who like to taste yummy things.


I have tried to find other low calorie, high flavor blogs with good, healthy recipes that have fresh (unprocessed) ingredients that anyone can afford and access, and I have not had much luck.  


Low calorie doesn't mean low flavor!  It doesn't mean high cost!  It means savvy cooking.


Thus, please, don't hesitate to send me your recipes!  Here's the rules of my recipes:  
-  It shouldn't be ridiculously expensive
-  It should be low calorie (duh!!)
-  It doesn't have to be a "you" or "me" original, but credit needs to go where it is due!


So send me some good recipes, and I will start posting what I am making.  Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment